Historical Map of the
Dismemberment of the Ottoman Empire since 1683.
- To Russia
- To Great Britain
- Independent and semi-independent states
- Proposed boundaries of Bulgaria, Servia and Montenegro,
according to the
Treaty of San Stefano (March 3, 1878)
- Boundaries fixed by the
Berlin (July 13, 1878)
- Approximate area of the Ottoman Empire in Europe and western
Asia at the present
For the Ottoman Empire in northern Africa during the nineteenth
Map of Africa in 1912.
areas colored pink the dates enclosed in parentheses are those of
elsewhere the dates are those of acquisitions by the power
Supposed boundary between the Russian and the Austrian spheres
of influence in
- Principal railways in Asia Minor
- Projected German Anatolian railway
- Western and southern boundary of the area of the Russian
railway concession of 1900.
Insets: Southwestern Crimea, 1854. Plan of Sevastopol, 1854-1855.
University of Texas at Austin.
Historical Atlas by William Shepherd (1911).
About the Russo-Turkish Wars
About the Great Northern War
Map of Constantinople
Map of the Ottoman Conquest 1451-1566
Map of the Ottoman Empire 1481-1683
Map of the Ottoman Empire in Asia 1792
Map of the Ottoman Empire in Europe 1792-1870
Map of the Ottoman
Empire in Europe 1870-1878
The Black Sea: The Crimean War 1853-1856
Map of Europe 1871-1914